Site Audits & Deep Dives
Before you ramp up your web performance, you need to know what’s already working and identify the most valuable areas for improvement. An in-depth audit of every last detail of your website’s performance gives you a baseline to track progress and reveal quick wins that you and your team can action straight away.
Prioritize urgent tasks
We go beyond the standard findings of automated analysis tools to dig into the issues that affect performance (across front-end, back-end, content infrastructure, integrations, and third parties).
Test, fix, repeat
Page speed audits can be ongoing or, if you’re working on a particular issue, be used short-term to demonstrate whether changes have the desired effect. With comprehensive measurement and observability tools in place to justify your efforts, you’ll be confident knowing you’re providing a rich, engaging user experience.
Comprehensive custom reports
Our reporting services fit your team and business goals like a glove. We’re vendor-neutral, which enables us to draw information from multiple data sources, including:
- Synthetic performance measurement tools
- Real User Monitoring (RUM) tools
- Application Performance Management (APM) tools
- Optimization and page analysis tools
- Benchmarking tools
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Server logs and observability monitoring tools
- Uptime and availability monitoring tools
We also create custom reports that reveal every potential performance issue and suggest immediate actions to reset your performance to full throttle. Reports include:
- Benchmark analysis: Pre- and post-release reports, competitor reports, internal benchmarks, league tables
- Performance reports: Using a range of metrics—including video and filmstrip presentation—to measure your customer experience
- Third party monitoring: Identify and evaluate third parties that impact your customer experience and recommend ways to improve integrations
- Caching and offload reports: Understand what’s working well and where you can make improvements
- Performance budget analysis and reporting: Maintain your current performance and set goals to advance within a precise, clear budget that aligns with all stakeholders